Tuesday, 16 December 2008

World Photography Travel Workshop Launch

Updated : 18 December 2008

Here are some photos from our launch event last evening at Hoopers Gallery. Its a real pleasure also to have Metro Imaging on-board as one of our workshop supporters. A huge 'thank you' to all that turned up for the launch, we know its the Christmas party season, so a 'double' thank you is in order. The canapes were excellent as usual, thanks to the team (Helen et al..) at Hoopers.






16 December 2008

Andy and myself will be hosting a brief reception tomorrow evening at Hoopers Gallery (thank you Roger!) in Clerkenwell to launch our latest initiative, a Photo Travel workshop series, beginning with a 10-Day jaunt in the Sarawakian interior next Spring. More details here or click the image.


Add Image

6 comments:

Deanna Ng said...

Hi Steven

Sorry for being MIA. Congras on the launch of your Travel Photography workshop!

No, I didn't "drive the big white bus" in India. We're having an exhibition on our India adventure from 20 Feb to 14 Mar. Give me a shout if you're heading down to Singapore.

svllee said...

Hi Deanna ! How are you?

I might just take up your offer as I will be in KL early March to organize the judging of the Klpa. Will definitely let you know. Regards to Emelline.

Malaysian Tigress said...

Wow, the Travel Workshop sounds great!

Wish I could join!

Congrats from moi too.

Anonymous said...

Ahem, does this mean you will be coming back to Sabah after Sarawak? (read: Port View Seafood). Bring as many friends as possible. I insist.

Veena

Kak Teh said...

Steven, I didnt know you had this workshop. and andy too? what a pity cos my son would have loved to join in. Let me know of any future plans.

Happy New Year!

and Veena, I hope that invite extends to me too!

svllee said...

Hi Kak Teh,

How are you ? Yes, we just launched so its not too late for your son to join!